Two episodes ago, we talked about problems with marketing, which is the #1 issue most businesses deal with and where most of them remain. But once marketing is solved, you quickly spiral into the second problem – how do we raise money? So today we are talking about the fulfillment problem and how to tackle it in your real estate investing business.
What We Cover:
- At which moment in business you start having the fulfillment problem
- The multifaceted nature of the fulfillment process and how minor become big problems
- The importance of creating monthly goals
- What you need to do first to address the fulfillment problem
- Why you need to be careful with delegating and outsourcing the things you dislike to do
Remember that it’s always easier to buy than to sell, and pay attention to your fulfillment breakdown so that the expression “death by a thousand paper cuts” never applies to your business.
Email us if you have a question or you’d like to join our apprenticeship program!