Today, we talk about that one thing in your business that you need to focus on to get traction. However, that one thing will be different for everyone, depending on where you are on your business journey right now and where you want to be in the future. So, we’re going to unpack this for you and hopefully help you get more clarity on how to decide what to focus on in your business.
What We Cover:
- Why really smart people tend to have more difficulties with taking action
- What you need to focus on if you have problems with finding deals
- What to focus on if you find it difficult to fund your deals
- What to focus on if you can’t seem to find the right people for your team
One of the big lessons we all need to learn in life is slowing down to go fast. Remember that for most medium and long-term growth, it’s going to take some short-term sacrifice. Not everyone starts at the same point, but if you learn to discern your path and focus on the right things at the right time, you may find yourself achieving your goals faster than you thought!
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth About Extraordinary Results, a book by Gary Keller
- Join The Investor Creator Community
- Follow us on TikTok