In real estate, if you’re not growing, you’re dying. Incremental improvements have to be your continual focus. Today we discuss how to take the reins of your business, and as a business owner, how to nurture the mindset where you define your own success.
What We Cover:
- Deal of the day
- The rise of foreclosure as motivation in the current market
- You’re not buying a house, you’re buying a problem
- Perspective leads to expectation, and expectation will create a new perspective
- The real value of micro-improvements and the compound interest analogy
- Why negotiation is the highest paid hard work and the lowest paid easy work
- Why focusing on your input is more important than focusing on your output
Once they start happening, things can happen really quickly in real estate. But before they do, the key that people often miss is consistency. Most people’s expectations are not based on what they are actually doing, but on what other people have done. Don’t forget that everybody is just running their own race, and don’t compare yourself to others. It’s your daily input that shapes your destiny.
Email us if you have a question you’d like answered on one of the following Tuesdays.
- Join The Investor Creator Community
- Follow us on TikTok