This Tuesday Morning Coffee is all about equity: the difference between price and term equity, and why we currently have a true but incomplete idea of what equity really is when it comes to real estate. We discuss the common path where everybody tends to take more price equity when there are considerable benefits to term equity that get often overlooked.
What We Cover:
- The upcoming Mastermind and other company event updates
- Deal of the Day
- The true but incomplete idea we’re holding about what equity is in real estate
- Differentiating term equity vs. price equity
- Price is a function of terms; you can pay any price if the terms are correct.
- How to control the asset without the liability of ownership
- How to craft better deals where you can benefit from term equity
There is no wrong way to do a good deal; it’s just shades of grey as to which is the most right. However, while flipping houses is a good thing, it is never going to retire you, but creating cash flow will. Bear in mind that there is going to be more advantage in the coming market by doing term equity deals than price equity deals.
Email us if you have a question you’d like answered on one of the following Tuesdays.