This is the last of the big 5 motivators that we cover in this series. In our deals, we see that being a tied landlord is usually coupled with one of the other motivators such as preforclosure or inheritance. Though the lowest amount of purchases comes from this motivator, it can still be very powerful in your transactions, and today you’ll find out why.
What We Cover:
- What a professional tenant is
- In what kind of situations you deal with tired landlords
- What the house means to a landlord and what emotions are tied into the deal
- Examples of transactions we had with tired landlords
- Why it’s good to have a young mentor if you are starting in real estate business at the age 50+
Although you probably won’t run into tired landlords that often in your business, beware that some of your best-term deals will come from them. So keep your eyes open, stay curious and keep learning!
Email us if you have a question you’d like answered on one of the following Tuesdays.