This week, we are continuing with another motivator from the Big 5 Series: Inheritance. The process for this one is not easy and requires a lot of patience. In some cases, there are contingencies that are not always in the script, so you need to keep a level head and take time to analyze your best course of action.
What We Cover:
- Deals of the Day
- Emotions involved in inheritance: grief, greed, and guilt
- Helping should be a priority even when buying the house is not guaranteed
- Dealing with multiple owners of the property
- The least understood aspects of the probate proceedings
- If you don’t have state documents in order, get it done asap
When dealing with inheritance, keep in mind that emotions and tensions can run high within a family. The probate process can also get contentious with multiple owners but don’t get lost in the legal process. As soon as you learn how to navigate it, you’ll find yourself at the hands of highly profitable investments.
Email us if you have a question you’d like answered on one of the following Tuesdays.