In this edition of Tuesday Morning Coffee, Brad and Tony discuss the importance of maintaining the right context in your real estate decision making and the goals you set for yourself as an investor.
What We Cover:
- Deal of the Day
- What it means to maintain context in real estate investment decision-making
- The primary purpose of accountability calls and sticking to the script
- The symbiotic relationship between being an explorer and a settler in the property business and the good conflict that arises out of it
- How not to lose context of what the goal is and dealing with the challenges of fulfilment
- Everything is driven by a system, system brings certainty, and certainty brings power
The skill of maintaining the context, which is the ability to see a thing or a situation from different perspectives, is valuable especially in an extremely competitive market like real estate. Having a system and creating habits helps a lot to create stability, which in turn enables you to see your goals and your business in the right context.
Email us if you have a question you’d like answered on one of the following Tuesdays.