Paul DIllon is one of the top investigators in the country and the Director of Investigations at The Dillon Agency, a full service investigation company with offices across the US and overseas. As a private investigator, Paul has worked on cases with Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson and a number of other A-list celebrities.
In this skills session, Paul shares with us how a private investigator can help real estate investors to protect themselves in tough situations. Paul has helped me on several cases over the past five years, and investing in his services has saved me a lot of headaches.
What We Cover:
- How Paul Dillon became a private investigator and what this job really means
- How technology helps modern PIs and what soft skills are indispensable in their job
- Why it’s wiser sometimes to hire a PI rather than an attorney, and why people rather talk to a PI than a policeman
- Examples of some of the cases Paul has worked on in real estate business
- Why it is crucial to take your emotions out of your deals
- How to deal with tough negotiations and irate people
- What is it that PIs can and cannot do
- The average cost of hiring a PI
Interested in becoming a real estate investor? Sign up of Brad Smotherman’s apprenticeship group!