Greg Gaudet is a Real estate investor at Maui Home Buyers and Business Development Manager at Premier Restoration Hawaii. He is actively rehabbing and flipping properties on Maui in order to rehab distressed properties and create affordable housing for struggling local families.
Greg shares an amazing and inspiring story with us about how he went from struggling with addictions, to being homeless, to deciding to become an investor and having an amazing life in Maui, which is one of the most difficult markets in the world.
What We Cover:
- How Greg got interested in real estate investing after being an appraiser
- Greg’s struggle with addictions and how he overcame it
- How he managed to save 30k in order to start investing in rental properties in Maui
- The role of vision board and practices around it for achieving your goals
- How many properties Greg has now and what it’s like operating in the Maui market