Matt DiBara is the owner of DiBara Masonry, Founder of The Undercover Contractor and CEO of Confident Homeowner. In this episode we talk about how to find, vet, hire and manage contractors for rehabbing and other construction projects.
What Is Covered:
- The shift in the relationship between contractors and homeowners
- Why you need to have 8-10 potential contractors on your initial list
- The difficulties with vetting general contractors
- Negotiation and hiring the chosen contractor
- Management practice: 3 1/2 S’s – safety, standard, schedule, $ – dollars
- The biggest mistakes people are making when hiring contractors
- The Undercover Contractor by Matt DiBara
- The Undercover Contractor YouTube Channel
- Connect with Matt DiBara on Instagram
Interested in learning more about real estate investing? Sign up for Brad’s apprenticeship group!