Henry Washington is a full-time investor from Arkansas and the owner of Independence Realty Group. He has seen meteoric rise in the past three years, accumulating 60 rental doors and doing up to 10 flips per year. He has been featured in Business Insider, BiggerPockets, and Fox Business.
In this episode we talk about his journey as an investor, his favourite lead sources, favourite direct mailing list, and other ways to market that bring in lesser deals, but his badass and best deals.
What We Cover:
- What Henry did before coming into real estate and how long it took him to make his first deal
- What it felt like to have a rental house, and how he then got into the flipping business
- What kind of marketing Henry uses now to get his best deals
- What his business looks like today
- Henry’s advice for overcoming the fear of investing and dealing with the perception of investors
What I love about this episode is that reminds us that our biggest successes always happen after our biggest problems have been solved. If we shift our mind from being afraid to looking at a problem as a blessing, we’ll find success coming out on the other side.
- Independence Reality Group
- Connect with Henry Washington on Instagram
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason