Jeff Klotz is a serial entrepreneur, speaker, mentor and the founder and operating manager of The Klotz Group of Companies, a vertically integrated & comprehensive private equity real estate investment platform operating in over 20 States throughout the US. In this episode we talk about bridging the gap between single-family and multi-family properties investments.
What We Cover:
- The current state of the market in single-family and multi-family space
- Should you start a hotel in 2020?
- The difficulties with finding value-add deals these days
- How the 2008 crash changed the multi-family real estate market
- How long it takes to turn around a typical C-class multi-family property
- The threat of recession and being forced into bad deals
- What can completely disqualify a property from potential investing
- How to take the next step from investing in single-family to multi-family