In April 2021 we made a decision to shoot for $1M in equity capture each month. I don’t know anyone who did it before, but we decided to give it a go, and we hit the goal already in June.
In this episode, Tony Woodall, James Garland and I discuss how we did this. We go through the deals we made, how we found motivated sellers, and how we negotiated and structured these deals in order to hit $1M per month.
What We Cover:
- Explaining gross profit vs. net price
- The importance of having the right team
- How to make yourself findable by quality leads
- Why we don’t make offers
- The power of the negotiation script
- What the current hot spots in the real estate market are
- How to make deals in one phone call
- Examples of the deals we made
If you’re currently struggling in your business, if you don’t know how to find motivated sellers, if you don’t understand how to negotiate or how to structure the deal, then you’re missing more than you’re capturing.
If you want help with your business, reach out to me at email@example.com