This Tuesday, we are discussing what scaling looks like and how it happens in real estate investing business. We go over the signs to watch for, and when it’s time to take the next step and experience growth.
What is Covered:
- Deal of the Day
- The organic nature of scaling
- Why growth is exponential and not linear
- How scale begins to happen sooner than you think
- Why being too cost-focused is a bad idea
- How to hire teams who are the right cultural fit
Good things happen to those who prepare. In this business, putting systems and structures in place before they are needed is a wise move. If during the scaling period things escalate to a stress point, it may already be too late because it is already inhibiting your growth. So work smart, keep your focus and always stay curious!
Email us if you have a question you’d like answered on one of the following Tuesdays.